I found my Rugrats movie collection today. That made me happy.
I saw my science grade today. That made me happy.
I got my English quizzes back today. That made me happy.
I found my lost books today. That made me happy.
I saw Kristin's hair today. That didn't make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the Rugrats
ReplyDeleteI don't have science
I didn't get any English quizzes back; if I did I would not be happy
I don't have any lost books?
Her hair did not make me happy either.
Rugrats-best cartoon ever
ReplyDeleteScience- if you would have taken it, your english class would be 3rd pd and we'd have both English and Science together.
English quizzes- I GOTS STRAIGHT AAAAA'S
Books- Yeah I lost a bunch when we moved
Hair- yuck
Not the best; top 10
ReplyDeleteI hate science
I don't want English with you
Hair-ew
Top ten? wtf top 3
ReplyDeleteI enjoy being alone in English. I am able to pay attention and focus on Hamlet. That's how it should be.