Thursday, May 20, 2010

MLKJ Pt 2

I was going to enter a catchy song in this blog and change the words to it, but I'm not feeling it right now. I knew I should have just stayed home. I can already tell today is going to suck and I've only been here forty minutes.

BUT I WILL RAMBLE!

I saw on the news this morning that people are trying to pass a law where you...CAN'T SING PATRIOTIC SONGS IN PUBLIC IN FEAR OF OFFENDING......FOREIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY?

I will sing what I want, when I want, where I want. I'm going to walk through the streets of Miami where most illegals immigrate to, and sing God Bless America. Sure, I'll probably be shot/stabbed/stranged/kidnapped/beat to death, but It'll all be worth it in the end.

Because I'll be known as the white Martin Luther King.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the not wanting to be here and the patriotic songs. I cant even say Merry Christmas without someone getting offended...

    ReplyDelete