I was listening to Phish last night and came to the realization that I don't listen to them enough. So that prompted todays topic: Tara's Top Ten Bands/artists.
1. Aerosmith. I always say I'm not sure if I loved Joe Perry or Aerosmith first, but I don't think it really matters. And even though they cancelled their show in Hershey and broke my heart, I still vow to one day see them in concert.
2. Metallica- I was introduced to Metallica at a young age. The love is still there between us.
3. Guns N' Roses- Yeah...since the first time I heard Axl belt out "Hey hey hey hey yeahhh" after the first verse in Knockin' On Heaven's Door...el oh vee ee
4. Foo Fighters- Their songs All My Life and Everlong I could listen to over and over agian on repeat. Their album Colour and Shape ranks up there on the list of greatest albums ever made..in my opinion.
5. Meat Loaf- Greatest. Singer. Ever. Nuff' said.
6. The Temptations- They were a little (25 years) before my time, but I grew up listening to them because of my mom, and over the years developed a love for them. Seriously, Papa Was A Rolling Stone = their best song.
7. Pearl Jam- Could be because I thought Eddie Vedder was hot, or could be because I love their songs. Why Go is probably my favorite song from them.
8. David Bowie- Dude, Bowie is uh-may-zing. Ashes to Ashes...Fame...Lets Dance...Modern Love..how do you pick a favorite Bowie song?
9. U2- They only made the list because I walk around singing "She Moves in Mysterious Ways" all the time. No, but really, I have to thank Rhonda for introducing me to them because they really are amazing.
10. Stone Temple Pilots- I hate Scott Weiland. I love Scott Weiland's voice.
Honorable Mentions* Toby Keith, Snoop Dogg, The Eagles, The Doors, The Ramones, Heart, and The Bee Gees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Read my blog...I literally just posted a song list and didn't even know you posted one about bands. We think so much the same, it scares me. I love all of the bands you posted, EXCEPT Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses. Ew.
ReplyDelete