I am a model you know what I mean? I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk......The words Tara and people really don't go together. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that mankind is forever doomed. But when I look around me, it isn't so hard to believe. I never let it get me down, and there are many things in life I enjoy. Reading biographies and true crime books are what I often spend late nights with. Music helps me make it from one day to the other. 60's-80's music fills my ears on a daily basis. Writing stories takes my mind off everything that angers me on a day to day basis. What can I say, I love life!
It's NOT my birthday but I'll rant cause I want to
ReplyDeleteI do not approve of the following:
CSI
Law&Order CI
AIDS
Children
William Shakespeare
Conan O'Brien
Raisins
(to be continued)
It's my birthday so I'll keep ranting!
ReplyDeleteThe color red
Lisps
Orange skin
Law&Order
Shakespeare's plays
Rocky 6
Guess it would follow that a cynic would consider ranting a celebratory rite.
ReplyDeleteI do not approve of "rabits" or "bunies".
What are "rabits?" Are they cute?
ReplyDelete