On very rare occasions I am not happy and I hate the world.
Take a minute and let your shock register.
Done?
Great!
Through the years I have discovered a few songs that make me....feel better. I was going to say smile but decided that was cliche (Right, Uncle Gary?). There is a long list of songs but I managed to narrow it down to the top ten! Yay me!
1. Sign, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder.
2. Put a Little Love in Your Heart by The Isley Brothers
3. Top of the World by The Carpenters
4. Dancing in the Streets by Martha Reeves and the Vendellas (though I much prefer the version by Mick Jagger and David Bowie)
5. Ain't Too Proud to Beg by The Temptations
6. Everyday People by Sly and The Family Stone
7. Beautiful Day by U2
8. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
9. Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
0. Halcyon and On and On by Orbital
So there we have it!
Me > You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Other feel good music:
ReplyDeleteGood Vibrations-- Beach Boys
Proud Mary--Creedence Clearwater Revival
Crazy- Gnarls Barkley
Pink Cadillac-- Natalie Cole
Play that Funky Music, White Boy-- Wild Cherry
Sweet Home Alabama- Lynard Skynard
Up On the Roof-- James Taylor
Proud Mary will only be heard by my ears if it is coming from Tina Turner!
ReplyDeleteGET OVER YOUR OBSESSION WITH MY UNCLE GARY.
ReplyDeleteI doubt our Uncle Gary's are the same person. My uncle is a sarcastic, witty, cocky, arrogant fella.
ReplyDeleteActually, he's not even my uncle. He's my BFF's uncle who I am just close to.
haha. Stop commenting me, Kelly.
actually that comment was me, i didn't sign in under my account
ReplyDeleteYOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AAN UNCLE GARY!
ReplyDeleteNO, BUT I HAVE AN UNCLE DESPERADO.
ReplyDeleteby the way, MY uncle Desperado says haaayyyyyyyy
ReplyDeleteTell your Uncle Desperado that my Uncle Gary said haaaayyyyy back.
ReplyDelete