Friday, May 7, 2010

Proud American!

Hey Cinco De Mayo:

I'M WEARING AN AMERICAN FLAG SHIRT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

Kick me out of my own country?

I think it is a disgrace that white American students are being punished for wearing their country's colors on a day to celebrate another countries holiday.

Don't like the American flag? Get out.

Simple as that.

It would not bother me at all if every single Hispanic, Mexican, Asian, or Indian, living in the confines of the United States were banned.

I'd applaud it.

Maybe then I could say Merry Christmas without being punished.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. If they don't agree with what is happening here, leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN SISTAH! And if you are going to live here, at least make it legal and remember that we were here first. However, I guess now I know how the American Indians felt. *guilty face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby Keith for prez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did ya know in 1984 Lee Greenwood released "God Bless the U.S.A" on this very day.

    ReplyDelete