Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, tomorrow, it's only a day away

So the news wasn't as bad as originally thought.

Same thing, different part.

I planned on having a productive night, but that just turned into hanging out with a few friends and getting chinese food.

I'd just like to take a minute to inform you all that tomorrow is spelled exactly like that..tomorrow. Not: tamarrow, tomarrow, tamorrow, 2marrow, 2morrow.

Tomorrow.

Is it that hard?

T-O-M-M-O-R-O-W

UPDATE
....

I spelled it wrong and none of you mentioned it. So much for life lessons in spelling. You people all fail.

4 comments:

  1. That annoys me too. And the word awkward. And definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to leave a comment and say "Yes, and "definitely" does not have an "a" in it like a lot of people seem to think." However, Anonymous person ^ beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And "their" "there" and "they're"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us not forget to, too, and two.

    ReplyDelete