Chile- I applaud you for having building structures strong enough to endure an 8.8 Earthquake. Haiti, are you taking notes?
Philly Jewel Thieves- Nothing warms my heart more than reading about a couple who rob a jewelry store blind, then leave their child behind. Their should be a holiday in their honor.
Man who ate his lottery ticket- What would you do if you won 15,000 dollars while on a flight? Eat the ticket, of course! I applaud this man for making his point! He wanted his money on the plane, and he didn't get it. He showed them!
SeaWorld- I figured you'd kill the whale who killed that trainer and then I'd have to send you hate mail.
It took me over an hour to find four things to applaud. That's sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haiti is doing a FINE job Tara.
ReplyDeleteYou probably shouldn't be so negative.
ReplyDeleteThe world is a beautiful place.
Yeah Tara, the world is a very beautiful place.
ReplyDelete