Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Things Come to Great People

And lets face it, I'm the greatest person there is.

I mean, really, lets take a look at all of my accomplishments:

1. I've held 3 jobs by 17! I like to experience different jobs to see that I like!
2. I got ALL my friends to stop their bad habits.
3. I composed inspiring masterpieces.

The list goes on and on. I don't have time to sit and list everything.

Today my greatness has been awarded.

Central Penn awarded me a 9,000 dollar scholarship based on my academic excellence!

I have to keep a 3.5 GPA while down there, but hey, I'm used to 4.1's.

Now if only my head would stop throbbing.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Don't take your eye off your goal. You have built a strong foundation and have a great future ahead of you if you continue to work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome...keep your eyes on the goal and build a strong future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Congrats!

    I would love to get a scholarship of some kind. I finished high school at 16 and made the Dean's List in my first semester at college, but the State has this weird conspiracy against homeschoolers and homeschooled kids (which I was) which makes it hard to do...anything, so I'm afraid to ask if I even apply for a scholarship.

    /rant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 1- Yes

    Anon 2- I wonder if this was Rhonda or Dictator?

    Val- LOL

    Guitargirl- Well, I'm glad they don't discriminate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome...keep your eyes on the goal and build a strong future, don't be conceited, and never, EVER participate in home-schooling.

    That was me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How am I to tell the difference? You both are so inspirational that I find it hard to tell you two apart at times.

    ReplyDelete