The last three days have been great. Acutally, this entire week has been great. There is nothing for me to complain about, which is I know, odd.
Now, the odds of these great days continuing for the next few weeks until school ends is slim to none. I just know I'm getting ready to run into someone who's going to bring my mood down!
I purchased a new laptop today, which I desperately needed...since I cracked the screen in my other one over a month ago. I bought some new clothes (sadly, no yellow summer dresses as they were all sold out). Finally paid for my U2 ticket... a day late..but hey, it's paid.
I finished all of my financial aid paperwork on Wednesday, so that's a big stress reliever!
So now, I'm hoping that everything runs smoothly until June 11, then I have a special message for everyone!
Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't go getting yourself into any trouble once the scool year is over. I have a lot of faith in you and know you're going to prove what I have been saying all along- you're a talented writer with a bright future in journalism.
ReplyDeleteGlad somebody had a good week. Did you see my mom today? I vaguely remember you texting me about it this morning but it was before noon, so I was still sleeping and just ignored it...
ReplyDeleteYOU SAID KIM WOULD BE AT THE DINER IN THE MORNING AND SHE WASN'T. I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR DAD.
ReplyDelete"GOOD THING YOU PAID THIS TARA OR I WAS TAKING THIS TICKET FOR MYSELF."
I HATE YOU RHONDA.
But yeah, my week was good.
WELL IT WAS FRIDAY, AND SHE WASN'T HOME, SO I ASSUMED SHE WAS AT WORK. SHUT UP
ReplyDeleteYOU SHOULDN'T JUST ASSUME THINGS LIKE THAT. TALKING TO YOUR DAD INTIMIDATES ME! FML
ReplyDelete