Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thousand Miles to Paradise


Is it sad that I don't know if I'm more excited to see the U2 concert or the Rocky Statue? I've seen the statue three times in the past, and am looking forward to seeing it a fourth time.


However, I will be traveling with Rhonda and Harrison so the chances of us making it on time are 1441478592735583523753253262 5 to 1.


I'm sure the concert will start at 7:30 so we'll leave Mifflin County at 5, determined to make it to Philly in two hours.


I'll blog about my experience on July 14th, two days after this trip.

3 comments:

  1. We'll only make it on time if Harrison drives, because I would wait until the last minute to leave and then get lost. Plus I planned to make him drive my car anyway, I always do. So shut up. Hate you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd wait until the last minute because you LOVE MiffCo and have a hard time leaving it behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love U2. I saw them live in the nineties and they were great. You're going to have an amazing time. I have never seen the Rocky statue, but would like to one day. Rocky is one of my favorite movies.

    Have a great time and let us all know how it was!

    ReplyDelete