Monday, April 19, 2010

To All My Rowdy Followers

IT'S BEEN SO LONG!

To all of my loyal followers and readers, I apologize for my extended absenteeism. Please forgive me for I have sinned.

It's not that I have found something better, (really, what is better than you guys?) it's just that my time has been occupied over the past few days. After getting many worrisome emails on my behalf, I decided it was time to update you all on my current status. I didn't want you all to start making trips to Central PA to track me down and make sure I was alright.

I understand that you all look forward to my blogs everyday, and five days without one is the equivalent of going a month without water. It's your lifeline, your sanctuary, your escape, your heroin.

It was rude of me to just up and leave. I put my own needs about all of yours and that will NEVER EVER happen again. I wouldn't blame any of you if you unfollowed me and found someone else to worship.

For all of you that have read this ridiculous post this far, here is a song I composed for your loyalty:

I 'm all out of blogs, you're so lost without them
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of blogs, what are you without them
I can't be too late to say that I was so amazing at writing them

You want me to come back and write you more blogs
Away from this long lonely nights
I'm reaching for more blogs, are you feeling it too
Does the feeling seem oh so right
And what would you say if I wrote one now
And said that I can't write more
There's no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone

I 'm all out of blogs, you're so lost without them
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of blogs, what are you without them
I can't be too late to say that I was so amazing at writing them

5 comments:

  1. What song is that? I didn't comment this as anonymous for once. YOU'RE WELCOME.

    and I was so lost without your blog. don't ever scare me like that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your sarcasim in class....(tear)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda- The song is called All Out Of Love by Air Supply. I promise never to go that long again without a blog.

    Val- I hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is true, I have missed your blogs. Glad you're back up and running.

    As always, I loved the song. I could see you writing a book of song parodies about different events in the world. I'd buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my dream to write a book of song parodies based on of situations I have witnessed or faced in life.

    ReplyDelete