A woman is facing up to 18 months in prison for taping an eight month old puppy upside down to a refrigerator. She had an arguement with her boyfriend and took it out on the dog.
I think she should serve her 18 months taped upside down to a wall in her jail cell.
Then they should uthinize her.
I hate animal cruelty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I must say, your reasons for hating people are a lot more admirable than mine. In fact, I can't really tell you why I have lost all hope for the human race, but I'm pretty sure it is a blend of Jonestown, Lady Gaga, and the constant abuse of "you're" and "your."
ReplyDeleteI agree with all three of your reasons. Admittedly, I used to abuse "you're" and "your" but I learned the error of my ways. Jonestown could have been avoided if people wouldn't have ignored the warning signs. Lady Gaga...no comment. I don't enjoy her music at all.
ReplyDeleteWith regard to Lady Gaga. Drop the final "a" in her name and that sums it up.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeleteWhos Lady Gaga?
ReplyDeleteShe sings Poker Face.
ReplyDelete