Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Round Of Applause Goes To:

Once in a while there are stories out there that do nothing but warm my heart. I think those stories need to be honored, so I decided to do another installment of AROAGT.

Rhonda- I applaud you on saving your dog. Way to throw yourself in front of a large bus in order to save your dog!

Immigrant Soldiers- I applaud the immigrant soldiers who spoke out against the new immigration laws. I agree, I think we should let ANY foreigner into our country. No need to hassle them or force them to get greencards.

Rhonda- I applaud you for sticking a pen through your ear. It takes great courage to do something like that, but you pulled it off!

Pocatello Church- I applaud you immensely for your courageous act. Not many churches would bless over a 100 bikers, but you did! Next on your list should be Hells Angels!

Rhonda- I applaud you for coming to school today. Not only that, but you came to school on time and without any trace of nicotine in your posession.

Iraq- I applaud you for allowing a flight to finally land in London for the first time in over twenty years, and you even did it without bombing anything! Great job!

Rhonda- I applaud you for getting pulled over last week. I applaud you for not only getting pulled over, but for getting pulled over for something that wasn't speeding. You've surprised me yet again.

Shakespeare- I applaud you on writing the great play known as Hamlet. I didn't think I could love anything more than I loved Macbeth, but you proved me wrong. I go to sleep at night dreaming about Hamlet and wondering what is going to happen in the next scene. For that, I thank you.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete