Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm right, as always. Big surprise there. I'm in shock.

The only news stories out there are all about Easter and children dying. I don't care about either one of them, so I have to come up with something else to write about. Well, I was talking to someone and we somehow got on the subject of songs and no matter how many times you hear them, it's hard to sing them by yourself without missing a word. I decided now is the time to see if they were right or not.

I've watched Grease 573290758265826532 times and would bet I know every word to "You're the one that I Want."

Time to test my knowledge!

I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing control, cause the power
You're supplyin', it's electrifyin'

You better shape up (up up up)
Cause I need a man (need a man)
And my heart is set on you

You better shape up
You better understand
That my heart is justified

You're the one that I want (oh oh ohhhh)
The one that I need
oh yes indeeeeeeeeed

If you're filled with affection
You're too shy to convey
Meditate in my direction
Feel your way

You better shape up
I better shap up
Cause I need a man
You need a man
Who can keep me satisfied

I better shape up
If you're gonna prove
I better prove

Are you sure
Yes I'm sure down deep inside

You're the one that I want
The one that I need
Oh yes and deeeeed

REPEAT x3

I am uh-may-zing.

5 comments:

  1. Oh hey. I just found your blog. Nice place you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I like to keep my place to have a "homely" feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok whats the lyrics to "tell me more"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, for starters, the song is called "Summer Lovin'" not "Tell Me More." If you would get the name of the song correct, then I might give you the lyrics to it. Until then, I'll ignore you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize but I hate Grease. It should be called Cheese becuase that is what it is. Cheesy.

    ReplyDelete