Wow! Congrats! I never win anything. I think I won like two bucks from one of those stupid scratch-off things once, but I didn't even bother to turn it it. I mean, really. Two bucks.
I am a model you know what I mean? I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk......The words Tara and people really don't go together. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that mankind is forever doomed. But when I look around me, it isn't so hard to believe. I never let it get me down, and there are many things in life I enjoy. Reading biographies and true crime books are what I often spend late nights with. Music helps me make it from one day to the other. 60's-80's music fills my ears on a daily basis. Writing stories takes my mind off everything that angers me on a day to day basis. What can I say, I love life!
Wow! Congrats! I never win anything. I think I won like two bucks from one of those stupid scratch-off things once, but I didn't even bother to turn it it. I mean, really. Two bucks.
ReplyDeleteHa, I play every time I see a machine. It's such an addiction. Ever since I turned 18...haha. Two bucks! I'd have turn it in!
ReplyDeleteYou have an addiction. You need help.
ReplyDeleteShut up Val. You need help. With your college rejection letters.
ReplyDeleteTara!
I won $20 once. Then my dad took it.
ReplyDeleteI should have given mom mine because she bought it, but she was nice and let me keep it.
ReplyDelete