"Tara, why do you hate people so much?"
I decided now was the time to tell you why.
A 17 year old boy with a lot of brains got gored by a bull after instigating and calling out to it. The boy suffered a broken arm and a few cuts and bruises.
HE THEN ISSUED HIS REVENGE FOR THE BULL!
They shot the bull, and he and his family plan to eat it for dinner.
I don't know where to start; getting revenge on the bull, or eating it?
If I shot and then ate everything that angered me at one point or another, there would be little left on Earth. It'd be me...my dog....and...uh er....well, that's it.
There you have. I will have another installment of why I hate people at a later date. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yea I'd just ride the stupid thing haha
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCowgirl up
ReplyDeleteAt least since they shot it they're planning on eating it. They could have just left it lay and stink up their neighbor's place. That actually sounds like something my neighbors would do...*mutter*
ReplyDeleteWell you eat hamburger Tara there ain't much difference
ReplyDeleteI don't seek revenge on the cows before I eat them, Val.
ReplyDeleteI love the random people that comment your blog
ReplyDeleteI agree. There are a lot of nutcases in this world and that boy classifies as one in my book. What did he expect to happen when he was taunting it; the bull to invite him in and offer him tea? People get what they have coming to them and this was just another example. Wonder if he knows how much of an idiot he sounds like when he declared revenge on the bull? Maryland is full of people like that.
ReplyDeleteHaha I hate Maryland. You live there?
ReplyDelete