I wish...
I wish it was October
I don't want to be in this town anymore. I want to get away and stay away, and that isn't going to happen until October 4. Seriously, I wish I signed up to start college in the summer. It would have been such a wise decision but at the time I was in the thought process of "I want one last free summer at home." I now no longer want one last summer at home. Summerdale is becoming more and more appealing each day.
I wish I had money
I guess the wise decision here would be to go out and get a job, but I can't. If I do, mom 1/4 of her montly income and I lose health insurance. I guess turning 18 wasn't the greatest thing on Earth. I then wouldn't have to explain to my best friend why I can't pay for my share of the hotel until the beginning of May. Luckily she understands and doesn't hold a grudge, or if she does she hides it well. I don't mind being poor, but it can be frustrating at times.
I wish I could be as carefree as people think I am
I rarely let things bother me. I take things day by day. I don't plan a head a week, month, or a year. Whatever happens, happens. I believe there is no control over it. But lately I find myself becoming increasingly frustrated with different things. Whether it be school, home, friends, or some other random thing in front of me. I spend more and more time in my room away from human contact that I worry myself. Normally I'm talking nonstop (ask anyone) but now it's rare. I'm hoping it's a seasonal thing and it passes soon.
I wish Brett Michaels a speedy recovery
Brett was my first love, after all. If me, him, and Axl Rose are going to have a long happy relationship together, he needs to get out of the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt's not so much that I'm excited to go to college as much as it is that I just want out of here.
ReplyDeleteBeing poor and trashy is usually fun!
I'm going to miss the awesome trashy drama of Woodland Avenue. Cops are called down here all the time!
He better not have beat Benny!
Brett Michaels and Axl Rose are not hideous. I hate you.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHaha, well in my next installment of "A round of applause goes to.." I'm going to mention for your bravery. Glad you have pictures to show him what an idiot he was. Good day, sir!
ReplyDeleteDon't be too hard on yourself. It isn't your fault. You're trying to make the best play with the cards dealt to you, and that in itself is respectable. You'll have everything you want someday, just be patient.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think I'm going to college far away. I cant stand this place and all my so called friends just drag me down. This town is too small for my dreams, that is why I'm leaving. I wanna make something of myself and you will too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to Montana.
ReplyDelete