Friday, April 9, 2010

Why I hate people part 2...

I think I have a concussion. A heavy toolbox filled with heavy tools fell on my unaware head....twice.

I made the mistake of volunteering to help my sister rearrange her storage unit so she could fit in furniture. We picked up this rusty old toolbox and set it on top of other stacked objects. Well, she let go of her end before it was properly placed, and it proceeded to slide down and land on top of my head.

Then, once we were done rearranging, we had to unstack everything. She couldn't reach her end so she through objects at it like it was just going to gravitate towards her. It didn't. It slid forward, and instead of moving out the way, I tried to catch it so it wouldn't smash the glass stuff laying behind me because I am a nice person. Mistake. It landed squarely on my head and this time even knocked my glasses off my head and sent me for a loop. I saw the birds flying in circles around me.

So now my head is throbbing and it hurts to move.

But don't worry, I learned my lesson.

5 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope you got it checked out. Head injuries can be serious if they go untreated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, thanks for the concern. I did get it checked out. They diagnosed it as a mild concussion. LUCKY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, when V-Bon comments you like this, it's just asking for an insult. Then YOU get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how I am, I can't keep comments to myself. V-bon makes her comments on purpose because she knows I won't hesitate to comment her back. Life isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete