Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yum

I decided it was time I one up Sam and post my favorite sexiest men of all time. I didn't stick just to actors, though. I branched out to musicians, too.



1. Vince Vaughn- Sure, he is fat and balding now, but he manages to pull it off.

2. Joshua Jackson- He was my first celebrity crush back when I was like 10. I guess I just have a soft spot for him.

3. Joe Perry- I'm not sure if I fell in love with Aerosmith or Joe Perry first. Dude's got some mad guitar skills.

4. Marlon Brando- I love his movie On The Waterfront! His looks aren't bad either.



5. Ben Affleck- Saw him for the first time on Armageddon and loved him.



6. Axl Rose- Really, does this surprise anyone given my obsession with the man?



7. Tom Hanks- I don't love him so much for his looks as I do his voice!




















6 comments:

  1. Vince Vaughn and Tom Hanks-yes.

    Axl Rose is still hideous. Your opinions don't matter anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Rhonda.

    Axl Rose is not hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh Jackson took my heart in Mighty Ducks 2.

    Ben Afleck---OOOOOO YEA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Josh. His face was posted on my wall for years. I didn't like Mighty Ducks, I liked him in Dawson's Creek.

    I love Ben Afleck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't we missing someone? Where's Paul Newman-- should be in there with Marlon Brando. Check him out in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm I remember being a little-ish girl and thinking Joshua Jackson was the cutest cutie pie I had ever seen on Dawson's Creek. AGREE with Marlon Brando (of course), and Vince Vaughn especially. Mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete