Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Blog Bites The Dust

I had to delete the marine blog :(

That brings the count of deleted blogs up to.....7.

Of course when one gets deleted I must write another to take its place . I figured a song was really the only way to go.

Another blog bites the dust
Another blog bites the dust
And another blog gone
And another blog gone
Another blog bites the dust
Hey, shes gonna get you too
Another blog bites the dust


How do you think I'm gonna get along without making me delete blogs

You took me for everything that I had and kicked my blog out on its own
Are you happy? Are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat (Look out)
Another blog bites the dust
Another blog bites the dust
And another blog gone
And another blog gone
Another blog bites the dust
Hey, she's gonna get you too
Another blog bites the dust



The more blogs dictator makes me delete, the more songs I will post!

4 comments:

  1. If you only knew
    I'm hanging by a thread
    The blog I write for you
    If you only knew
    I'd sacrifice my beating
    Heart before I lose you
    I still hold onto the blogs
    You returned
    I swear I've lived and learned

    [Chorus]
    It's 4:03 and I can't sleep
    Without your blogs next to me I
    Toss and turn like the sea
    If I drown tonight, bring me
    Back to life
    Breathe your blogs in me
    The only thing that I still believe
    In is blogs, if you only knew


    sorry, forgot to log in again...although I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble figuring out who this is from. kbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me forever to figure out who this was. I would appreciate it if you would log in before you comment on my blogs. the audacity of people these days amaze me.

    p.s. I love your song, however, it needs a little tweaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's slightly weird at how well you made that song work. You currently ruined two songs for me. When I hear "The Boys Are Back In Town" I always hear "The Whales are Back in Town." I'm sure when I hear this song blog will replace the word one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are you annymous and what do you want
    no my mr. aint here hes out getting drunk
    who are you and what do you need...

    ReplyDelete