Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You're Never Too Young

To direct planes.

JFK Airport is currently under scrutiny because a child was allegedly directing traffic at the airport. Of course the media is having a field day with this while the passengers on those flights are having a hard time believing a young child was able to direct traffic.

As bizarre as it seems, there is evidence to support this claim. There are three audio videos of the child giving his directions while the command center sat there and left him do it. The airport could possibly be sued by everyone who went through their airport that day.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with what happened. The child loves planes and wanted to direct traffic for a while. Who cares if he is only nine years old? We all have to start somewhere. He obviously knew what he was doing considering there was no accidents. Give the little guy some credit. It's not like he is secretly working for Al Qaeda.

But even if he was, this kid deserves some props for all that he has accomplished. I just wish I would have started my career as a runway model when I was five, instead of ten. Who knows where my career would be if I started out as early as this kid did.

Point is, the air traffic control people at JFK need to be fired, and this kid needs to be hired.

2 comments:

  1. I just wish I would have started my career as a runway model when I was five, instead of ten. Who knows where my career would be if I started out as early as this kid did.

    Like your career really needs advancement. You're on top of the world.

    ReplyDelete