Someone made a comment to me the other day about subtly. Then later that day I was sitting in class, bored, and started writing. This is what came out. I don't like it that much, but I needed a blog. Ha. It was either this or a poem about why I hate/despise/fear/loathe bunnies.
These subtle moves may be nothing,
Because the lies are forgetting
To keep the truths from being free,
But the truths walk so aimlessly
For no one is remembering.
Scared people face away, shying
From the light because its blinding
In the darkness of the alley.
These subtle moves…
Fear lives in their hearts, beckoning
With the comfort of darkening
Arms hiding the hurt from gloomy
Lives, there are so terribly many.
Afraid, no one is defying
These subtle moves....

Should be longer. I like it though.
ReplyDeleteGuess what else should be longer....
ReplyDeletehaha..who is this annymous person
ReplyDeleteI don't know. I think it's just some random lurker who stumbled upon my blog.
ReplyDelete