I am a model you know what I mean? I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk......The words Tara and people really don't go together. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that mankind is forever doomed. But when I look around me, it isn't so hard to believe. I never let it get me down, and there are many things in life I enjoy. Reading biographies and true crime books are what I often spend late nights with. Music helps me make it from one day to the other. 60's-80's music fills my ears on a daily basis. Writing stories takes my mind off everything that angers me on a day to day basis. What can I say, I love life!
God bless.
ReplyDeletewhere's the apple pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
ReplyDeleteIt's rather hard to bake an apple pie in the shape on an american flag. I can do it, but I save it for special occasions, i.e 4th of July.
ReplyDelete