Yeah, you read that right. A 72 year old woman gave birth for the first time last week in Florida to a baby boy.
To make you giggle even more, the daddy is only THIRTY THREE!
WHY IS A THIRTY THREE YEAR OLD WITH A SEVENTY TWO YEAR OLD?
I support them.
I hope they have a long, happy, healty, life together. They no doubt, will.
But, with all good things comes some negative nancies.
There is an ongoing debate about whether women over 45 should be allowed to have children. Some people think that once you turn 45, if you haven't already, you should be forced to get your tubes cut and tied.
If this ever happens, I don't know what I am going to go.
I WANTED MY FIRST KID WHEN I'M 46!
If this were to perhaps become a law, I'm going to be forced to give up my life and dreams to care for a crying nuisance. I can't possibly be ready to be a mother before I am 46.
My plan was: Kid at 46, twins at 50, another kid at 57, and triplets at 62.
So, Supreme Court, my vote is NO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're weird.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you's say that.
ReplyDeleteI was going to leave you a comment consisting of something humorous...but I'm not feeling it right now.
ReplyDeleteGood. I refuse to allow humor on this blog. The comment would have been deleted instantly.
ReplyDeleteShe's a good girl, loves her mama
ReplyDeleteLoves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves (SURE-FOOTED) horses and her boyfriend too
It's a long day livin' in Reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart
And I'm free, I'm free fallin'
Helped Tom Petty write this song about you. xoxo.