Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Being Homeless Would Be Easier


I'm sick of filling out scholarships and financial aid papers.

I quit. I give up. I am going to live the rest of my life on the streets collecting money from people who feel bad for me.

I'm constantly frustrated with everything and everyone. They don't even do anything to me and I flip out on them, then I feel bad. I hide it in school fairly well, I believe.

I blame all of this on the college process. I have no patience to do everything it involves to prepare for college. I wish it could just go like this:

1. Apply
2. Get accepted.
3. Pay after you get the degree or forever be damned to hell.

Of course it isn't that simple.

What is simple, however, is dropping out of school, getting a playhouse, and living on the streets. But for now that's only plan B. We'll see how everything goes.

7 comments:

  1. that's why you be like me and DON'T fill out any financial aid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about that scholarship bull?! Normal people don't have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need your education. You'll do fine. The college process can be hard and time consuming, but in the end it's all worth it! Hang in there, kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouraging words, Val.

    Rhonda, I need financial aid so the rest of my money can support my kids.

    Anonymous, your wisdom inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you ever thank me for my encouraging words? you're so ungrateful. I do so much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Encouraging words come from the heart, not the mind. Stay true to what you believe in, and in the end, you will get everything you long for and deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Rhonda, encouraging words are from the heart, not the mind, which are where yours come from.

    I WILL GET EVERYTHING I DESERVE.

    Which probably isn't a positive thing.

    ReplyDelete