Why?
1. Rhonda's not here
2. Kelly's not here (Oh don't worry, I'll be there by 3rd period...or uh well maybe not)
3. It's Monday
4. It's hot in this room
5. Val is sitting next to me
6. Period 2 dictator just admitted her love for U2
7. Val is talking
8. Dictator and Val are talking to each other and annoying me
9. I'm being forced to write blogs
0. Jewel is blasting through the stereo
I think all 10 of those reasons are enough for me to have stayed home today.
Wait, I've just thought of a few more:
11. There has been no sighting of my Uncle Gary today
12. I haven't seen any swinging hips today
I am used to seeing both of these early in the morning, and today, I saw neither.
13. Kristin told a kmart story that I was forced to listen to
14. Val is now talking to me
15. Helen burnt my toast today
16. There is now a song playing with the lyrics "Where have all the cowboys gone?"
17. Dictator is talking about tennis balls
18. Toby Keith's next album has been pushed back until June
19. I keep looking at Val's computer screen which is filled with Hank Jr pictures
20. God hates me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think we all have our fair share of bad days, but that is no reason to just "give up."
ReplyDeleteI do not know this Val person who seems to do nothing but annoy you, but I'm sure there are good qualities about her if you wanted to admit it.
Is the Dictator you speak of really that bad? She lets you get away with a lot on your blog I've noticed.
Either way, keep your head up. Bad days don't last forever.
The dictator does not let her get away with a lot on her blog. Tara should not be censored.
ReplyDeleteDear anonymous,
ReplyDeleteNo where in my blog did I mention that I was going to "give up." Give up would mean suicide and I would never have the guts to pull the trigger. Val is very annoying. If only you knew her...she's all "country blah blah Hank jr blah blah country horse blah blah Hank jr again ..."
Love, Tara
Dear Rhonda,
Censoring me is like telling someone they can't live in a playhouse. It's unheard of.
Love,
Tara
HAHA
ReplyDeleteDont ever put my name in your posts ever again
ReplyDelete