Friday, March 19, 2010

I've Lost That Loving Feeling

Dear Glenn Beck,

On most nights I find myself being drawn to your show at 5 o'clock. I generally find myself agreeing with your libertarian perspectives and opinions.

However, creating a mockery of the Rocky series made me hate you. A lot.

Now I must find something else to occupy my time from 5-6 every night.

It used to go something like this:

1. Judge Judy 4-5
2. Glenn Beck 5-6
3. Reno 9/11 6-7

NOW MY SCHEDULE IS ALL OFF.

I HATE YOU GLENN BECK.

Love,
Tara.

5 comments:

  1. Now this, this I happen to agree on. Glenn Beck always has an interesting viewpoint on certain topics that I find enlightening. I didn't catch the episode mentioned in this blog, but I have been offended a few times on certain comments he has made. The comments made about the Obama Administration and the comments towards Palin that Beck seems to love making angers me at times, but I understand his thought process, I just don't agree with them.

    You don't strike me as a person to watch Glenn Beck.

    It's a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..However, I agree with your statements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, I value your opinion on this entry.

    ReplyDelete