Saturday, March 20, 2010

Missed Senior Dinner Dance so I could Blog!

What better way to end the day than to make a list of things I have never done but would like to? Exactly, nothing.

1. Visit a Toys R' Us
2. Swim with a whale
3. Drive across Canada
4. See Eerie, PA
5. Learn to scuba dive
6. Walk into WalMart and walk out with nothing
7. Learn all the words to the Gettysburg Address
8. Watch all seasons of The Nanny in a row over a weekend.
9. Read and understand Oliver Twist
0. Accomplish it all by 30

8 comments:

  1. 1. Visit a Toys R' Us <--- I wasn't impressed
    3. Drive across Canada <--- I was impressed
    4. See Eerie, PA <--- One of my favorite places. LETS GO.
    8. Watch all seasons of The Nanny in a row over a weekend. <--- I have season 6 if you are interested.








    I still hate Bon Jovi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU PROMISED TO TAKE ME TO EERIE THIS SUMMER

    what does Bon Jovi have to do with anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll drive you across Canada and we'll make a pit stop in Eerie.

    What do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take you on a trip through Canada and we'll even make a pit stop in Eerie, what do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Tara, you want to go on a road trip with a creeper?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those the same person? They left almost the same comment.

    But anyway, yes, I would love to go on a road trip with a creeper who I don't know. I'm hoping he..or she... picks me up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Senior dinner dance wasnt that great anyway watching gross people grind on other gross people its like a breeding ground of grossness

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would have been great. I am very disappointed I didn't get to go. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete