Friday, March 5, 2010

My movies > Your movies

I just can't tell you how many times I have been asked "Hey, what are your top ten favortie movies?" After answering this question enough times to make me want to blow my beautiful brains out, I decided to make a top ten list. But I guess it's not an actual top ten list because the movies don't go in order from favorite to least favorite. But who really cares? All that matters is that my top ten list is going to be better than Rhonda's. Of course hers has pictures, but I like to let mine up to the imagination.

Here we go...

1. Rocky- I love the entire series. There is something about Stallone that draws me to those movies. Rocky 3 will always be my favorite movie.

2. Grease- I got chills, they're multiplying, and I'm losing control, cause the power, you're supplying, it's electrifyin!

3. Lion King- I have been known to be reduced to tears when Mufasa dies, but that is just a rumor. This is the BEST Disney movie ever made.

4. Green Mile- Tom Hanks is great in any movie, but this is one of my favorites.

5. Stand By Me- There is no specific reason for this one. I just El Oh Vee EE it.

6. Forrest Gump- Though I prefer Tom Hanks in Green Mile, this is my favorite Tom Hanks movie of all time, narrowly beating out Apollow 13.

7. Breakfast Club- The first time I saw this movie I was eleven. I didn't like it at all. I didn't watch it again until I was fifteen. Then it was instant love. Except for Molly Ringwald who I wish would drop off the face of planet.

8. Toy Story- I hated Buzz. I loved Woody. Now it' the other way around. The concept of the movie is genius.

9. Edward Scissorhands- I have to thank my bff Kelly who let me borrow this movie off of her. I didn't think I would like it but oh how wrong I was.

0. Silence of the Lambs- There is something about a brilliant, cunning, psychotic, ruthless killer that I love!

2 comments:

  1. I hate Molly Ringwald too. Ew.



    p.s


    sure-footed horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly just drives me crazy. I strongly dislike her voice!

    ReplyDelete