Recently, I have discovered a new sense of joy in my life. For years I have been left with an empty void in my heart. I searched and searched for something to fill the void, to make me whole. I thought I would have to give up hope. No matter how good or bad things ever got, I was left with a strange desire for more. However, I could never figure out what this "more" feeling was...until today.
Today, I found the missing piece. I found the only thing that can make me feel complete in life. I found pancakes.
Pancakes are the sweet, delicious substitute to drugs for me. They are my perfect drug. Sure, I've had my share of pancakes in the past. Never have I ever experienced pancakes like the ones I had this morning. I could write a book.
Summary: Today, I had the best pancakes ever. My life is now complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI know you didn't write this. The question this poses is; why is someone else writing your blogs?
ReplyDeleteI DID TOO WRITE THIS BLOG. PROVE I DIDN'T!
ReplyDeleteDO IT!
I LOVE PANCAKES!
I love pancakes too and tara definitly wrote it she discusses her pancake fetus with me all the time
ReplyDeletePancake fetus?
ReplyDeleteI want to know who wrote that comment
ReplyDeleteWhat's a pancake fetus?
ReplyDelete