It has recently been brought to my attention that all the love in the world is going to Lady Gaga. I can't get over this. I stay true to my roots and still worship the same person I did when I was five: Toby Keith. Toby is the epitome of an American hero. There are close to 6 million reasons to love him, but I managed to narrow it down to ten. He's so great that I sometimes confuse him with Jesus. The reasons are as followed:
1. He's patriotic
2. His cowboy hat
3. His song "I Love This Bar"
4. He brings me to tears when he sings "American Soldier"
5. His attitude towards the Iraq War
6. His treatment to our American heroes/soldiers
7. His love for patriotic songs
8. His jean jacket
9. His 12 million more records he sold than Tim McGraw
0. His 2001 American Music Awards performance

You forgot how amazing he is live in concert.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen him live in concert.
ReplyDeleteI met him....
ReplyDeleteDid you know he worked in the oil fields before striking into the music business?
ReplyDeleteGolly Gee Val, I did not know that!
ReplyDeleteI want to meet Toby!