Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Whales Are Back In Town

Sightings on the almost extinct Right Whale were discovered off the shores of Cape Cod. I was so excited that I wrote a song about it! Enjoy!

Guess who just got back today?
Them almost extinct whales that had been away
Haven't changed, haven't much to say
But man, I still think them whales are crazy

People were asking if you were around
How you was, where you could be found
Told them you were living in the Pacific
Driving all the old fish crazy

The whales are back in town
The whales are back in town
I said
The whales are back in town
The whales are back in town
The whales are back in town
The whales are back in town
The whales are back in town
The whales are back in town

5 comments:

  1. You should do this more often. You like news stories, so take a story and remix a song.

    Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop telling everybody I'm back in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, you just called yourself fat. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear anonymous,

    Please stop leaving anonymous comments. It's driving me away from my sure-footed horse.

    Love,
    Tara

    PS I'm not good at remixing songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm calling myself fat...the best fat jokes are the ones I make about myself duh silly tara

    ReplyDelete